Wage-Stickiness, Monetary Changes, and Real Incomes in Late-Medieval England and the Low Countries, 1300 - 1450: Did Money Really Matter?
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Inflation is dead: It’s below 1 percent in the U.S., U.K., Europe, China, and Japan
by Matt O'Brien in Wonkblog on 2015-02-13 18:30:49
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John H. Munro, 2008. "Necessities and Luxuries in Early-Modern Textile Consumption: Real Values of Worsted Says and Fine Woollens in the Sixteenth-Century Low Countries," Working Papers tecipa-323, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- N6 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2004-09-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-2004-09-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MON-2001-01-21 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:munro-00-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .