The Context and Diffusion of Knowledge in the Finnish Jewellery Industry - The role of The House of Fabergé
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laura Arranz-Aperte & Almas Heshmati, 2004.
"Determinants of Profit Sharing in the Finnish Corporate Sector,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 55-79, January.
- Arranz-Aperte, Laura & Heshmati, Almas, 2003. "Determinants of Profit Sharing in the Finnish Corporate Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Asafu-Adjaye, 2004. "Income inequality and health: a multi-country analysis," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(1/2), pages 195 - 207, January.
- Ekholm, Anders & von Nandelstadh, Alexander, 2004. "Do Analysts Leak Information to Preferred Customers?," Working Papers 505, Hanken School of Economics.
- Forsman, Maria & Solitander, Nikodemus, 2003. "Network Knowledge versus Cluster Knowledge- The Gordian Knot of Knowledge Transfer Concepts," Working Papers 494, Hanken School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreev, Andriy & Sjöholm, Hans-Kristian, 2006. "Projections of Pension Fund Solvency under Alternative Accounting Regimes," Working Papers 517, Hanken School of Economics.
- Kulp-Tåg, Sofie, 2007. "An Empirical Comparison of Linear and Nonlinear Volatility Models for Nordic Stock Returns," Working Papers 525, Hanken School of Economics.
- Ekholm, Bo-Göran & Wallin, Jan, 2004. "Strategic Priorities, Company Performance and Attitudes Towards Management Accounting Techniques: an Empirical Study," Working Papers 507, Hanken School of Economics.
- Ekholm, Bo-Göran & Wallin, Jan, 2006. "Flexible Budgeting under Uncertainty: A Real Options Perspective," Working Papers 520, Hanken School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordslearning; ecologies-of-knowledge; jewellery industry; the House of Fabergé; embeddedness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hanken:0506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Staffan Dellringer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/shhhhfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.