Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Leeson, 2014. "Pirates, prisoners, and preliterates: anarchic context and the private enforcement of law," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 365-379, June.
- repec:bla:ajecsc:v:76:y:2017:i:5:p:1107-1132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rustam Romaniuc & Katherine Farrow & Lisette Ibanez & Alain Marciano, 2016.
"The perils of government enforcement,"
Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 161-182, January.
- Romaniuc, Rustam & Farrow, Katherine & Ibanez, Lisette & Marciano Alain, 2016. "The Perils of Government Enforcement," IEL Working Papers 21, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Rustam Romaniuc & Katherine Farrow & Lisette Ibanez & Alain Marciano, 2016. "The Perils of Government Enforcement," Post-Print hal-01643239, HAL.
- Daniel D’Amico, 2012. "Comparative political economy when anarchism is on the table," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 63-75, March.
- James Kostelnik & David Skarbek, 2013. "The governance institutions of a drug trafficking organization," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 156(1), pages 95-103, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:fglcxx:v:11:y:2010:i:3:p:279-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FGLC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.