Poverty And Income Maintenance In Old Age: A Cross-National View Of Low Income Older Women / Growing Old In The Us: Gender And Income Adequacy / Gender And Aging In South Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kathleen M. McGarry, 2002.
"Guaranteed Income. SSI and the Well-Being of the Elderly Poor,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Distributional Aspects of Social Security and Social Security Reform, pages 49-84
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathleen McGarry, 2000. "Guaranteed Income: SSI and the Well-Being of the Elderly Poor," NBER Working Papers 7574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Mary C. Daly, 2003. "Left behind: SSI in the era of welfare reform," Working Paper Series 2003-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Janet Currie, 2004. "The Take Up of Social Benefits," NBER Working Papers 10488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & David Wise, 2001. "An International Perspective on Policies for an Aging Society," NBER Working Papers 8103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Bjorklund & Richard B. Freeman, 1997.
"Generating Equality and Eliminating Poverty, the Swedish Way,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Welfare State in Transition: Reforming the Swedish Model, pages 33-78
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Bjorklund & Richard B. Freeman, 1994. "Generating Equality and Eliminating Poverty, The Swedish Way," NBER Working Papers 4945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A Bjorklund & Richard Freeman, 1995. "Generating Equality and Eliminating Poverty the Swedish Way," CEP Discussion Papers dp0228, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Coile, Courtney & Diamond, Peter & Gruber, Jonathan & Jousten, Alain, 2002.
"Delays in claiming social security benefits,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 357-385, June.
- Courtney Coile & Peter Diamond & Jonathan Gruber & Alain Jousten, 1999. "Delays in Claiming Social Security Benefits," NBER Working Papers 7318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- COILE, Courtney & DIAMOND, Peter & GRUBER, Jonathan & JOUSTEN, Alain, 2000. "Delays in claiming social security benefits," CORE Discussion Papers 2000029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Madonna Harrington Meyer & Douglas Wolf & Christine Himes, 2005. "Linking Benefits To Marital Status: Race And Social Security In The Us," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 145-162.
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Jonathan Gruber, 2004. "Social Security and the Evolution of Elderly Poverty," NBER Working Papers 10466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Erikson & John H. Goldthorpe, 2002. "Intergenerational Inequality: A Sociological Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 31-44, Summer.
- David Card & Richard B. Freeman, 1993. "Small Differences That Matter: Labor Markets and Income Maintenance in Canada and the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number card93-1, January.
- Paul S. Davies & Melissa M. Favreault, 2004. "Interactions Between Social Security Reform and the Supplemental Security Income Program for the Age," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2004-02, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2004.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 2004. "Why Are So Many Older Women Poor?," Just the Facts jtf_10, Center for Retirement Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Milligan, 2008.
"The Evolution of Elderly Poverty in Canada,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(s1), pages 79-94, November.
- Kevin Milligan, 2007. "The Evolution of Elderly Poverty in Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 170, McMaster University.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; income maintenance; cross-national; social insurance; Social Security; pensions; retirement; income adequacy; gender differences; living arrangements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:11:y:2005:i:2:p:163-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.