An evolutionary integrated view of Regional Systems of Innovation: Concepts, measures and historical perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen & G. N. von Tunzelmann (ed.), 1994. "The Dynamics Of Technology, Trade And Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 163, December.
- Dieter Ernst & Jan Fagerberg & Jarle Hildrum, 2002.
"Do Global Production Networks and Digital Information Systems Make Knowledge Spatially Fluid?,"
Economics Study Area Working Papers
43, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Jan Fagerberg & Jarle Hildrum, 2002. "Do global production networks and digital information systems make Knowledge spatially fluid?," Working Papers 13, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- André van der Meer & Willem van Winden & Paulus Woets, 2003. "ICT cluster developments in European cities during the 1990's: developoment patterns and policy lessons," ERSA conference papers ersa03p73, European Regional Science Association.
- Bjørn T. Asheim, 2007.
"Industrial Districts as ‘Learning Regions’: A Condition for Prosperity,"
Chapters,in: The Learning Region, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bjørn Asheim, "undated". "Industrial Districts as 'learning regions'. A condition for prosperity," STEP Report series 199503, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Alessandra Faggian & Philip McCann, 2004. "Human Capital Flows and Regional Knowledge Assets:A Simultaneous Equation Model," ERSA conference papers ersa04p354, European Regional Science Association.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 1996. "The Social Dimension of the Learning Economy," DRUID Working Papers 96-1, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Simona Iammarino & Cecilia Jona-Lasini & Susanna Mantegazza, 2004. "Labour productivity, ICT and regions: The revival of Italian “dualism”?," SPRU Working Paper Series 127, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
- Simona Iammarino & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Susanna Mantegazza, 2004. "Labour productivity, ict and regions. the resurgence of the italian "dualism"?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p183, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:13:y:2005:i:4:p:497-519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .