Do global production networks and digital information systems make Knowledge spatially fluid?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dieter Ernst & Jan Fagerberg & Jarle Hildrum, 2002. "Do Global Production Networks and Digital Information Systems Make Knowledge Spatially Fluid?," Economics Study Area Working Papers 43, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst Dieter & Ravenhill John, 1999. "Globalization, Convergence, and the Transformation of International Production Networks in Electronics in East Asia," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 35-62, December.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1994. "Technology and International Differences in Growth Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1147-1175, September.
- Steinmueller, W Edward, 2000. "Will New Information and Communication Technologies Improve the 'Codification' of Knowledge?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 361-376, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milberg, William., 2004. "The changing structure of international trade linked to global production systems : what are the policy implications?," ILO Working Papers 993701203402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:370120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kosacoff, Bernardo & López, Andrés & Pedrazzoli, Mara, 2008. "Trade, investment and fragmentation of the global market: is Latin America lagging behind?," Estudios y Perspectivas – Oficina de la CEPAL en Buenos Aires 39, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Simona Iammarino, 2005. "An evolutionary integrated view of Regional Systems of Innovation: Concepts, measures and historical perspectives," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 497-519, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tik:wpaper:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (H&kon Normann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .