Are There Grounds for Housing Allowances in Flanders (Belgium)?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans Lind, 2001. "Rent Regulation: A Conceptual And Comparative Analysis," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 41-57.
- Hans Lind, 2001. "Rent Regulation: A Conceptual And Comparative Analysis," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 41-57.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Svarer, Michael & Rosholm, Michael & Munch, Jakob Roland, 2005.
"Rent control and unemployment duration,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(11-12), pages 2165-2181, December.
- Svarer, Michael & Rosholm, Michael & Munch, Jacob Roland, "undated". "Rent Control and Unemployment Duration," Economics Working Papers 2003-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Svarer, Michael & Rosholm, Michael & Munch, Jakob R., 2003. "Rent Control and Unemployment Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 842, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Svarer & Michael Rosholm & Jacob Roland Munch, 2003. "Rent Control and Unemployment Duration," CAM Working Papers 2003-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Morten Rasmussen & Oliver Röhn, 2016. "Economic Resilience: What Role for Policies?," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(02), pages 1-44, June.
- O’Toole, Conor & Martinez-Cillero, Maria & Ahrens, Achim, 2021.
"Price regulation, inflation, and nominal rigidity in housing rents,"
Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- O'Toole, Conor & Martinez-Cillero, Maria & Ahrens, Achim, 2019. "Price regulation, inflation, and nominal rigidity in housing rents," Papers WP648, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Rik de Boer & Rosamaria Bitetti, 2014. "A Revival of the Private Rental Sector of the Housing Market?: Lessons from Germany, Finland, the Czech Republic and the Netherlands," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1170, OECD Publishing.
- Enström Öst, Cecilia & Söderberg, Bo & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2014.
"Household allocation and spatial distribution in a market under (“soft”) rent control,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 353-372.
- Enström Öst, Cecilia & Söderberg, Bo & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2013. "Household allocation and spatial distribution in a market under (“soft”) rent control," Working Paper Series 13/5, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Banking and Finance.
- Coffey, Cathal & Hogan, Paul J. & McQuinn, Kieran & O'Toole, Conor & Slaymaker, Rachel, 2022. "Rental inflation and stabilisation policies: international evidence and the Irish experience," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS136, March.
- Luís Mendes, 2022. "The Dysfunctional Rental Market in Portugal: A Policy Review," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Lind, Hans, 2007. "The story and the model done: An evaluation of mathematical models of rent control," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 183-198, March.
- Are Oust, 2018. "The end of Oslo's rent control: Impact on rent level," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 38(1), pages 443-458.
- Lorenz Thomschke, 2019. "Über die Evaluierung der Mietpreisbremse [On the evaluation of the German rental price break]," Zeitschrift für Immobilienökonomie (German Journal of Real Estate Research), Springer;Gesellschaft für Immobilienwirtschaftliche Forschung e. V., vol. 5(1), pages 21-36, November.
- Müge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews, 2015. "Skill Mismatch and Public Policy in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1210, OECD Publishing.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2018. "Measuring Stick-Style Housing Policies: a Multi-Country Longitudinal Database of Governmental Regulations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1727, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Martin Lux, 2007. "The Quasi-normative Approach to Housing Affordability: The Case of the Czech Republic," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(5-6), pages 1109-1124, May.
- Weber, Jan Philip & Lee, Gabriel, . "On the Measure of Private Rental Market Regulation Index and its Effect on Housing Rents: Cross Country Evidence," BeitrÃ¤ge zur Immobilienwirtschaft, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics, number 21, June.
- Munch, Jakob Roland & Svarer, Michael, 2002. "Rent control and tenancy duration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 542-560, November.
- Adam Alexander Tyrcha, 2020. "The Impact of Migration on a Regulated Rental Market," REGION, European Regional Science Association, vol. 7, pages 35-48.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Dan Andrews, 2011. "To Move or not to Move: What Drives Residential Mobility Rates in the OECD?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 846, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjhp:v:5:y:2005:i:2:p:167-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REUJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REUJ20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.