Financial innovation and Divisia monetary indices in Taiwan: a neural network approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drake, Leigh & Mills, Terence C, 2001. "A New Empirical Weighted Monetary Aggregate for the UK," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 217-234, July.
- Belongia, Michael T & Chrystal, K Alec, 1991.
"An Admissible Monetary Aggregate for the United Kingdom,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 497-503, August.
- Michael T. Belongia & K. Alec Chrystal, 1989. "An admissible monetary aggregate for the United Kingdom," Working Papers 1989-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Diewert, W Erwin, 1978. "Superlative Index Numbers and Consistency in Aggregation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 883-900, July.
- William Barnett, 2005.
- William Barnett, 2005. "Monetary Aggregation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200510, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Barnett, William A., 1980. "Economic monetary aggregates an application of index number and aggregation theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-48, September.
- Drake, L. & Mullineux, A., 1995. "One Divisa Money for Europe?," Discussion Papers 95-04, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1996. "The Rise and Fall of Money Growth Targets as Guidelines for U.S. Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drake, Leigh & Chrystal, K Alec, 1997. "Personal Sector Money Demand in the UK," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 188-206, April.
- Belongia, Michael T, 1996. "Measurement Matters: Recent Results from Monetary Economics Reexamined," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1065-1083, October.
- Drake, Leigh & Fleissig, Adrian R & Mullineux, Andy, 1999. "Are "Risky Assets" Substitutes for "Monetary Assets"?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(3), pages 510-526, July.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Drake, Leigh & Chrystal, K Alec, 1994. "Company-Sector Money Demand: New Evidence on the Existence of a Stable Long-Run Relationship for the United Kingdom," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 479-494, August.
- A. M. Gazely & J. M. Binner, 2000. "The application of neural networks to the Divisia index debate: evidence from three countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(12), pages 1607-1615.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alicia Gazely & Jane Binner & Graham Kendall, 2004. "Co-evolution vs. Neural Networks; An Evaluation of UK Risky Money," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 258, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:8:y:2002:i:2:p:238-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .