Company-Sector Money Demand: New Evidence on the Existence of a Stable Long-Run Relationship for the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marvin Goodfriend & Monica Hargraves, 1983.
"A historical assessment of the rationales and functions of reserve requirements,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 3-21.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Monica Hargraves, 1983. "A historical assessment of the rationales and functions of reserve requirements," Working Paper 83-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1988. "The Effectiveness of Foreign-Exchange Intervention: Recent Experience," NBER Working Papers 2796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binner, Jane M. & Bissoondeeal, Rakesh K. & Elger, C. Thomas & Jones, Barry E. & Mullineux, Andrew W., 2009. "Admissible monetary aggregates for the euro area," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 99-114, February.
- Giuseppe Ferrero & Andrea Nobili & Patrizia Passiglia, 2007. "The sectoral distribution of money supply in the Euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 627, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rayton, Bruce A. & Pavlyk, Khrystyna, 2010. "On the recent divergence between measures of the money supply in the UK," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 159-162, August.
- Kumar, Saten & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2012.
"Error-correction based panel estimates of the demand for money of selected Asian countries with the extreme bounds analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1181-1188.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Kumar, Saten, 2010. "Error-Correction Based Panel Estimates of the Demand for Money of Selected Asian Countries with the Extreme Bounds Analysis," MPRA Paper 27263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Afees Salisu & Idris Ademuyiwa & Basiru Fatai, 2013. "Modelling the Demand for Money in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 635-647.
- William A. Barnett & Yi Liu, 1996.
"Beyond the Risk Neutral Utility Function,"
- William Barnett & Yi Liu, 2012. "Beyond the Risk Neutral Utility Function," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201216, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Leigh Drake & Adrian Fleissig, 2004. "Admissible Monetary Aggregates and UK Inflation Targeting," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 2, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- K Alec Chrystal & Paul Mizen, 2001. "Consumption, money and lending: a joint model for the UK household sector," Bank of England working papers 134, Bank of England.
- William A. Barnett & Milka Kirova & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 1996.
"Technology Modeling: Curvature is not Sufficient for Regularity,"
9602002, EconWPA, revised 24 Jun 1999.
- William Barnett & Milka Kirova & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 2012. "Technology Modeling: Curvature is not Sufficient for Regularity," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201214, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- William Barnett & Barry E. Jones & Milka Kirova & Travis D. Nesmith & Meenakshi Pasupathy1, 2004. "The Nonlinear Skeletons in the Closet," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200403, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- K. Alec Chrystal & Paul Mizen, 2005.
"Other financial corporations: Cinderella or ugly sister of empirical monetary economics?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 63-80.
- K Alec Chrystal & Paul Mizen, 2001. "Other financial corporations: Cinderella or ugly sister of empirical monetary economics?," Bank of England working papers 151, Bank of England.
- Jane M. Binner & Alicia M. Gazely & Shu-Heng Chen, 2002. "Financial innovation and Divisia monetary indices in Taiwan: a neural network approach," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 238-247, June.
- Elger, Thomas & Jones, Barry & Edgerton, David & Binner, Jane, 2004. "The Optimal Level of Monetary Aggregation in the UK," Working Papers 2004:7, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 26 Jan 2005.
- Andrew Brigden & Paul Mizen, 1999. "Money, credit and investment in UK corporate sector," Bank of England working papers 100, Bank of England.
- Rostom,Ahmed Mohamed Tawfick, 2016. "Money demand in the Arab Republic of Egypt : a vector equilibrium correction model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7679, The World Bank.
- Ryland Thomas, 1997. "The Demand for M4: A Sectoral Analysis. Part 1 - The Personal Sector," Bank of England working papers 61, Bank of England.
- Subramanian S Sriram, 1999. "Survey of Literature on Demand for Money; Theoretical and Empirical Work with Special Reference to Error-Correction Models," IMF Working Papers 99/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Drake, Leigh & Fleissig, Adrian R., 2010. "Substitution between monetary assets and consumer goods: New evidence on the monetary transmission mechanism," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2811-2821, November.
- Ryland Thomas, 1997. "The Demand for M4: A Sectoral Analysis Part 2 The Corporate Sector," Bank of England working papers 62, Bank of England.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:26:y:1994:i:3:p:479-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .