Institutional block-holdings of UK firms: do corporate governance mechanisms matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alves, Paulo & Couto, Eduardo Barbosa & Francisco, Paulo Morais, 2016.
"Executive pay and performance in Portuguese listed companies,"
Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 184-195.
- Alves, Paulo & Couto, Eduardo & Francisco, Paulo, 2014. "Executive Pay And Performance In Portuguese Listed Companies," MPRA Paper 55189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elsayed, Khaled & Wahba, Hayam, 2013. "Reinvestigating the relationship between ownership structure and inventory management: A corporate governanceperspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 207-218.
- Chien Mu Yeh, 2020. "The influence of foreign institutional investors, institutional directors, and the share pledge ratio of directors on financial performance of tourism firms," Tourism Economics, , vol. 26(1), pages 179-201, February.
- Carlos F. Alves & João Vaz Nunes & Ana Paula Serra, 2014. "Analysis of European Equity Funds Preferences for Stock Characteristics," FEP Working Papers 533, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Abdioglu, Nida & Khurshed, Arif & Stathopoulos, Konstantinos, 2013. "Foreign institutional investment: Is governance quality at home important?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 916-940.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional block-holding; directors' ownership; board structure; corporate governance;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:17:y:2011:i:2:p:133-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.