International transfer pricing and income shifting: evidence from the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i:2:p:301-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Picciotto, Sol, 1992. "International taxation and intrafirm pricing in transnational corporate groups," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 759-792, November.
- Grubert, Harry & Mutti, John, 1991. "Taxes, Tariffs and Transfer Pricing in Multinational Corporate Decision Making," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 285-293, May.
- Dietrich, J. Kimball & Sorensen, Eric, 1984. "An application of logit analysis to prediction of merger targets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 393-402, September.
- Goodspeed, T-J & White, A-D, 1996. "International taxation," Papers 96-11, Wellesley College - Department of Economics.
- Wi Saeng Kim & Esmeralda O Lyn, 1990. "FDI Theories and the Performance of Foreign Multinationals Operating in the U.S," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 21(1), pages 41-54, March.
- Randall Morck, 2006. "Corporations," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2101, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:fth:michin:287 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Harris & Randall Morck & Joel B. Slemrod, 1993.
"Income Shifting in U.S. Multinational Corporations,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies in International Taxation, pages 277-308
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harris, D. & Morck, R. & Slemrod, J., 1991. "Income Shifting in U.S. Multinational Corporations," Working Papers 287, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- David Harris & Randall Morck & Joel Slemrod & Bernard Yeung, 1991. "Income Shifting in U.S. Multinational Corporations," NBER Working Papers 3924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harry Grubert & Timothy Goodspeed & Deborah L. Swenson, 1993. "Explaining the Low Taxable Income of Foreign-Controlled Companies in the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in International Taxation, pages 237-276 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Buckley & Jane Frecknall Hughes, 1997. "Japanese transfer pricing policy: a note," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 13-17.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alnoor Bhimani, 2002. "European management accounting research: traditions in the making," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 99-117.
- Messaoud Mehafdi, 2000. "The Ethics of International Transfer Pricing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 365-381, December.
- Sven P. Jost & Michael Pfaffermayr & Hannes Winner, 2014. "Transfer pricing as a tax compliance risk," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 260-279, June.
- Brandstetter, Laura, 2014. "Do Corporate Tax Cuts Reduce International Profit Shifting?," Discussion Papers 2014/10, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Brandstetter, Laura, 2014. "Do corporate tax cuts reduce international profit shifting," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 162, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:7:y:1998:i:4:p:623-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.