FDI Theories and the Performance of Foreign Multinationals Operating in the U.S
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tan, Benjamin & Erramilli, Krishna & Liang, Tan Wee, 2001. "The influence of dissemination risks, strategic control and global management skills on firms' modal decision in host countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 323-340, June.
- Berrill, Jenny & Kearney, Colm, 2010. "Firm-level internationalisation and the home bias puzzle," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 235-256, July.
- Tatiana Varcholova & Stela Beslerova, 2013. "Ownership Structure And Company Performance – Research And Literature Review," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 9(2), pages 24-33, October.
- P. B. Oyelere & C. R. Emmanuel, 1998. "International transfer pricing and income shifting: evidence from the UK," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 623-635.
- Azrak, Paul & Wynne, Kevin, 1995. "Protectionism and Japanese direct investment in the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 293-305, June.
- Moon, Hwy-Chang & Roehl, Thomas W., 2001. "Unconventional foreign direct investment and the imbalance theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 197-215, April.
- Riahi-Belkaoui, Ahmed, 1998. "The effects of the degree of internationalization on firm performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 315-321, June.
- Kristianto, Yohanes & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Helo, Petri, 2017. "Building the “Triple R” in global manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PC), pages 607-619.
- Tsai, Huei-Ting, 2014. "Moderators on international diversification of advanced emerging market firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1243-1248.
- Cravens, Karen S. & Shearon, Winston Jr., 1996. "An outcome-based assessment of international transfer pricing policy," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 419-443.
- Oh, Chang Hoon & Rugman, Alan M., 2012. "Regional integration and the international strategies of large European firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 493-507.
- Añón Higón, Dolores & Manjón Antolín, Miguel, 2012. "Multinationality, foreignness and institutional distance in the relation between R&D and productivity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 592-601.
- repec:rze:efinan:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:24-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iuliana Oana MIHAI, 2014. "A Literature Review of Foreign Ownership and Company Performance," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 75-82.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:21:y:1990:i:1:p:41-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.