Reactions of the Spanish capital market to qualified audit reports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scholes, Myron & Williams, Joseph, 1977. "Estimating betas from nonsynchronous data," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 309-327, December.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i:2:p:159-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1980. "Measuring security price performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 205-258, September.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- A. Craig MacKinlay, 1997. "Event Studies in Economics and Finance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 13-39, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Czernkowski & Wendy Green & Yi Wang, 2010. "The value of audit qualifications in China," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(5), pages 404-426, May.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:2:p:565-595 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali A. Al-Thuneibat & Basheer Ahmad Khamees & Nedal A. Al-Fayoumi, 2008. "The effect of qualified auditors' opinions on share prices: evidence from Jordan," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 84-101, January.
- repec:eur:ejmsjr:351 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:22:y:2013:i:1:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:13:y:2004:i:4:p:689-711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .