María consuelo Pucheta Martínez
|First Name:||María consuelo|
Departamento de Finanzas y Contabilidad Castellón de la Plana, Spain
Universitat Jaume I
: +34 964 728561
+34 964 728565
Avda. Sos Baynat s/n, E-12071 Castellón de la Plana
RePEc:edi:dfujies (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Maria Consuelo Pucheta Martinez & Antonio Vico Martinez & Maria Antonia Garcia Benau, 2004. "Reactions of the Spanish capital market to qualified audit reports," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 689-711.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Maria Consuelo Pucheta Martinez & Antonio Vico Martinez & Maria Antonia Garcia Benau, 2004.
"Reactions of the Spanish capital market to qualified audit reports,"
European Accounting Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 689-711.
- David Abad & Juan P. Sánchez-Ballesta & José Yagüe, 2017. "Audit opinions and information asymmetry in the stock market," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 57(2), pages 565-595, June.
- Robert Czernkowski & Wendy Green & Yi Wang, 2010. "The value of audit qualifications in China," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(5), pages 404-426, May.
- Asmau Mahmood Baffa & Jibril Ibrahim, 2017. "The Differential Effect Of Auditor Type on the Value Relevance of Earnings and Book Values: Evidence from Listed Firms in Nigeria," EJMS European Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 6, EJMS Sept.
- Pei, Donglin & Hamill, Philip A., 2013. "Do modified audit opinions for Shanghai listed firms convey heterogeneous information?," Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-11.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, María consuelo Pucheta Martínez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.