Realized Volatility and Long Memory: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janus, Paweł & Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, André, 2014.
"Long memory dynamics for multivariate dependence under heavy tails,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 187-206.
- Pawel Janus & Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2011. "Long Memory Dynamics for Multivariate Dependence under Heavy Tails," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-175/2/DSF28, Tinbergen Institute.
- Allen, David E. & Gao, Jiti & McAleer, Michael, 2009. "Modelling and managing financial risk: An overview," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 2521-2524.
- Laurini, Márcio Poletti & Hotta, Luiz Koodi, 2013. "Indirect Inference in fractional short-term interest rate diffusions," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 109-126.
- Patton, Andrew J., 2011. "Data-based ranking of realised volatility estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 284-303, April.
- Alexandra Chronopoulou & Frederi Viens, 2012. "Estimation and pricing under long-memory stochastic volatility," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 379-403, May.
More about this item
KeywordsForecasting; Integrated variance; Realized quarticity; Realized volatility; Returns; Risk; Securities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:27:y:2008:i:1-3:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .