Realized Volatility and Long Memory: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janus, Paweł & Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, André, 2014.
"Long memory dynamics for multivariate dependence under heavy tails,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 187-206.
- Pawel Janus & Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2011. "Long Memory Dynamics for Multivariate Dependence under Heavy Tails," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-175/2/DSF28, Tinbergen Institute.
- Allen, David E. & Gao, Jiti & McAleer, Michael, 2009. "Modelling and managing financial risk: An overview," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 2521-2524.
- Laurini, Márcio Poletti & Hotta, Luiz Koodi, 2013. "Indirect Inference in fractional short-term interest rate diffusions," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 109-126.
- Patton, Andrew J., 2011. "Data-based ranking of realised volatility estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 284-303, April.
- Alexandra Chronopoulou & Frederi Viens, 2012. "Estimation and pricing under long-memory stochastic volatility," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 379-403, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:27:y:2008:i:1-3:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.