School-leaving Decisions in Australia: A Cohort Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le, Anh T. & Miller, Paul W. & Heath, Andrew C. & Martin, Nick, 2005.
"Early childhood behaviours, schooling and labour market outcomes: estimates from a sample of twins,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Anh T. Le & Paul W. Miller & Andrew C. Heath & Nick Martin, 2004. "Early Childhood Behaviours, Schooling and Labour Market Outcomes: Estimates from a Sample of Twins," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Deniz Gevrek & Z Eylem Gevrek & Cahit Guven, 2015.
"Benefits of Education at the Intensive Margin: Childhood Academic Performance and Adult Outcomes among American Immigrants,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 298-328, June.
- Deniz Gevrek & Z. Eylem Gevrek & Cahit Guven, 2013. "Benefits of Education at the Intensive Margin: Childhood Academic Performance and Adult Outcomes among American Immigrants," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-11, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Gevrek, Deniz & Gevrek, Z. Eylem & Guven, Cahit, 2014. "Benefits of Education at the Intensive Margin: Childhood Academic Performance and Adult Outcomes among American Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 8697, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giles, Margaret & Le, Anh T., 2009. "Investment in Human Capital during Incarceration and Employment Prospects of Prisoners," IZA Discussion Papers 4582, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gugiu, P. Cristian, 2015. "Hierarchy of evidence and appraisal of limitations (HEAL) grading system," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 149-159.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:12:y:2004:i:1:p:39-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.