Disaggregating Input--Output Models With Incomplete Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hawkins, Jacob & Ma, Chunbo & Schilizzi, Steven & Zhang, Fan, 2015.
"Promises and pitfalls in environmentally extended input–output analysis for China: A survey of the literature,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 81-88.
- Hawkins, Jacob & Ma, Chunbo & Schilizzi, Steven & Zhang, Fan, 2015. "Promises and pitfalls in environmentally extended input-output analysis for China: a survey of the literature," Working Papers 200175, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Su, Bin & Thomson, Elspeth, 2016. "China's carbon emissions embodied in (normal and processing) exports and their driving forces, 2006–2012," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 414-422.
- Wan, Liyang & Wang, Can & Cai, Wenjia, 2016. "Impacts on water consumption of power sector in major emitting economies under INDC and longer term mitigation scenarios: An input-output based hybrid approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 26-39.
- Wang, Yafei & Liang, Sai, 2013. "Carbon dioxide mitigation target of China in 2020 and key economic sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 90-96.
- Qian Zhang & Jun Nakatani & Yuichi Moriguchi, 2015. "Compilation of an Embodied CO 2 Emission Inventory for China Using 135-Sector Input-Output Tables," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-17, June.
- Chen, Shaoqing & Chen, Bin, 2015. "Urban energy consumption: Different insights from energy flow analysis, input–output analysis and ecological network analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 99-107.
- Anke Schaffartzik & Dominik Wiedenhofer & Nina Eisenmenger, 2015. "Raw Material Equivalents: The Challenges of Accounting for Sustainability in a Globalized World," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-26, April.
- Jordan Hristov & Aleksandra Martinovska-Stojcheska & Yves Surry, 2016. "The Economic Role of Water in FYR Macedonia: An Input–Output Analysis and Implications for the Western Balkan Countries," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-37, December.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:276-297 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:24:y:2012:i:4:p:329-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.