The Regional Economic Effects Of Military Base Realignments And Closures In Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Paloyo, Alfredo R. & Vance, Colin & Vorell, Matthias, 2010. "The Regional Economic Effects of Military Base Realignments and Closures in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 181, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hooker, Mark A & Knetter, Michael M, 2001. "Measuring the Economic Effects of Military Base Closures," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 39(4), pages 583-598, October.
- C J Krizan, 1998. "Localized Effects Of California'S Military Base Realignments: Evidence From Multi-Sector Longitudinal Microdata," Working Papers 98-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jurgen Brauer & John Tepper Marlin, 1992. "Converting Resources from Military to Non-military Uses," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 145-164, Fall.
- Patrick E. Poppert-super-1 & Henry W. Herzog Jr., 2003. "Force Reduction, Base Closure, and the Indirect Effects of Military Installations on Local Employment Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 459-482.
- Catherine Hill, 2000. "Measuring Success in the Redevelopment of Former Military Bases: Evidence from a Case Study of the Truman Annex in Key West, Florida," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(3), pages 267-277, August.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & Randall P. Walsh, 2008. "Do People Vote with Their Feet? An Empirical Test of Tiebout," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 843-863, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:defpea:v:29:y:2018:i:4:p:459-473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfredo Paloyo & Colin Vance & Matthias Vorell, 2014. "Local determinants of crime," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(21), pages 625-658, September.
- Philipp Breidenbach, 2015. "Expansions of Regional Airports and their Effect on the Local Economy," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1196, European Regional Science Association.
- Gathmann, Christina & Helm, Ines & Schönberg, Uta, 2014. "Spillover Effects in Local Labor Markets: Evidence from Mass Layoffs," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100378, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Josselin Droff & Alfredo R. Paloyo, 2015.
"Assessing The Regional Economic Impacts Of Defense Activities: A Survey Of Methods,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 375-402, April.
- Droff, Josselin & Paloyo, Alfredo R., 2013. "Assessing the Regional Economic Impacts of Defense Activities – A Survey of Methods," Ruhr Economic Papers 417, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Josselin Droff & Alfredo R. Paloyo, 2014. "Assessing the regional economic impact of defense activities: a survey of methods," Post-Print hal-01016908, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsArmed forces; Base closure; Defense drawdown; Demand shock; Geographic information system; Regional adjustment;
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- R19 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:21:y:2010:i:5-6:p:567-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.