The regional effects of military base realignments and closures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hooker, Mark A & Knetter, Michael M, 2001. "Measuring the Economic Effects of Military Base Closures," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 39(4), pages 583-598, October.
- Jurgen Brauer & John Tepper Marlin, 1992. "Converting Resources from Military to Non-military Uses," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 145-164, Fall.
- Patrick E. Poppert-super-1 & Henry W. Herzog Jr., 2003. "Force Reduction, Base Closure, and the Indirect Effects of Military Installations on Local Employment Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 459-482.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & Randall P. Walsh, 2008. "Do People Vote with Their Feet? An Empirical Test of Tiebout," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 843-863, June.
- Linda Andersson & Johan Lundberg & Magnus Sjostrom, 2007. "Regional Effects Of Military Base Closures: The Case Of Sweden," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 87-97.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.