Exchange of goods or exchange of blows? New directions in conflict and exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Charles Anderton, 1999. "Exchange of Goods or Exchange of Blows? New Directions in Conflict and Exchange," Working Papers 9902, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoffmann, Magnus, 2006. "Enforcement of Property Rights in a Barter Economy," MPRA Paper 3260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Mcguire, 2002. "Property distribution and configurations of sovereign states: A rational economic model," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 251-270.
- Korkut Alp Ertürk, 2011.
"Governance and Asymmetric Power,"
Chapters,in: Does Economic Governance Matter?, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Sunderland, David, 2011. "Does economic governance matter? New contributions to the debate," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 6959, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsConflict; Appropriation; Property rights; Exchange;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:11:y:2000:i:1:p:55-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .