Production, Exchange, and Appropriation in a Hawk-Dove Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Anderton, 2000.
"Exchange of goods or exchange of blows? New directions in conflict and exchange,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 55-71.
- Charles Anderton, 1999. "Exchange of Goods or Exchange of Blows? New Directions in Conflict and Exchange," Working Papers 9902, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsappropriation; property rights; Hawk-dove game; immiserizing growth;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hcx:wpaper:9901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deholus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .