An analytical hierarchy process based procurement selection method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Per Erik Eriksson & Ossi Pesamaa, 2007. "Modelling procurement effects on cooperation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(8), pages 893-901.
- Narasimhan, Ram & Talluri, Srinivas & Mahapatra, Santosh, 2008. "Effective response to RFQs and supplier development: A supplier's perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 461-470, October.
- Franco Cheung & Judy Leung Fung Kuen & Martin Skitmore, 2002. "Multi-criteria evaluation model for the selection of architectural consultants," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 569-580.
- Sai-On Cheung & Henry Suen, 2002. "A multi-attribute utility model for dispute resolution strategy selection," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 557-568.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-ATTRIBUTE Utility Technology Analytical Hierarchy Process Procurement Selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:19:y:2001:i:4:p:427-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.