Construction industry in China's regional economy, 1990-1998
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 1996. "The significance of development economics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 975-987, June.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1991.
"Equipment Investment and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 445-502.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, "undated". "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _122, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Lawrence H. Summers, 1992. "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth: How Strong Is the Nexus?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(2), pages 157-212.
- Savvides, Andreas, 1995. "Economic growth in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 449-458, March.
- Scott, M.F., 1992. "A New View of Economic Growth," World Bank - Discussion Papers 131, World Bank.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin A. Hassett & Stephen D. Oliner, 1994.
"Reassessing the Social Returns to Equipment Investment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 789-802.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin A. Hassett & Stephen D. Oliner, 1992. "Reassessing the social returns to equipment investment," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 129, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin A. Hassett & Stephen D. Oliner, 1993. "Reassessing the Social Returns to Equipment Investment," NBER Working Papers 4405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gore, Charles, 2000. "The Rise and Fall of the Washington Consensus as a Paradigm for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 789-804, May.
- Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Development: Which Way Now?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 742-762, December.
- Jean Jinghan Chen, 1998. "The characteristics and current status of China's construction industry," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 711-719.
- Booth, Anne, 1999. "Initial Conditions and Miraculous Growth: Why is South East Asia Different From Taiwan and South Korea?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 301-321, February.
- Summers, Lawrence H & Thomas, Vinod, 1993. "Recent Lessons of Development," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 8(2), pages 241-254, July.
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 1995. "The nature of economic development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 543-556, April.
- Baer, Werner & Miles, William R. & Moran, Allen B., 1999. "The end of the Asian Myth: Why were the Experts Fooled?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1735-1747, October.
- Strassmann, W Paul, 1985. "Employment in Construction: Multicountry Estimates of Costs and Substitution Elasticities for Small Dwellings," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 395-414, January.
More about this item
KeywordsConstruction Industry Economic Development Turin Model China Regional Distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:19:y:2001:i:2:p:189-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.