The 3 Rs: Regulation, risk and responsibility in British utilities since 1945
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown,Stephen J. & Sibley,David Sumner, 1986. "The Theory of Public Utility Pricing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314008.
- Martin Chick, 2007. "Electricity and Energy Policy in Britain, France and the United States since 1945," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3650.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2013.
"Energy market liberalisation and renewable energy policies in OECD countries,"
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2014. "Energy market liberalization and renewable energy policies in OECD countries," Working Papers 2014/18, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2013. "Energy market liberalisation and renewable energy policies in oecd countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-10, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2013. "Energy market liberalisation and renewable energy policies in OECD countries," Sciences Po publications 2013-10, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p544jc8op is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bushst:v:53:y:2011:i:5:p:747-760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FBSH20 .