Survey of recent developments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emanuela di Gropello & Aurelien Kruse & Prateek Tandon, 2011. "Skills for the Labor Market in Indonesia : Trends in Demand, Gaps, and Supply," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2282.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Archanun Kohpaiboon, 2013. "Global Production Sharing, Trade Patterns and Industrialization in Southeast Asia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Latif Adam & Siwage Dharma Negara, 2015. "Improving Human Capital through Better Education to Support Indonesiaâ€™s Economic Development," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 61, pages 92-106, August.
- Muhamad Purnagunawan & Victor Pirmana, 2013.
"Labor market development in Indonesia Has it been for all?,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
201317, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2013.
- Muhamad Purnagunawan & Victor Pirmana, 2016. "Labor market development in Indonesia Has it been for all?," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201609, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Pascual, Unai & Qaim, Matin, 2014. "Do emerging land markets promote forestland appropriation? Evidence from Indonesia," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 7, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Ani A Nawir & Ida Aju P. Resosudarmo & Nina L Subiman, 2012. "Forest Land Use Dynamics in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2012-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:471767 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manning, Chris. & Aswicahyono, Haryo., 2012. "Trade and employment in services : the case of Indonesia," ILO Working Papers 994717673402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:47:y:2011:i:3:p:303-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .