Productivity growth in Indonesian agriculture, 1961-2000
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fuglie, Keith O., 2003. "Productivity Growth in Indonesian Agriculture, 1961-2000," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57868, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Butzer, Rita & Larson, Donald F. & Mundlak, Yair, 2002. "Determinants Of Agricultural Growth In Thailand, Indonesia And The Philippines," Discussion Papers 14979, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Fuglie, Keith, 2013. "U.S. Agricultural Productivity," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152336, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Barbara J. Craig & Philip G. Pardey & Johannes Roseboom, 1997. "International Productivity Patterns: Accounting for Input Quality, Infrastructure, and Research," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1064-1076.
- Byerlee, Derek & Murgai, Rinku, 2001. "Sense and sustainability revisited: the limits of total factor productivity measures of sustainable agricultural systems," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 227-236, December.
- Mark M. Pitt, 1983. "Farm-Level Fertilizer Demand in Java: A Meta-Production Function Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(3), pages 502-508.
- Byerlee, Derek R. & Murgai, Rinku, 2001. "Sense and sustainability revisited: the limits of total factor productivity measures of sustainable agricultural systems," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(3), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Evenson & Keith Fuglie, 2010.
"Technology capital: the price of admission to the growth club,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 173-190, June.
- Evenson, Robert E. & Fuglie, Keith O., 2009. "Technology Capital: The Price of Admission to the Growth Club," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51398, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fuglie, Keith O. & Rada, Nicholas E., 2013. "Resources, Policies, and Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Research Report 145368, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Tae Hoon Oum & Katsuhiro Yamaguchi & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2011.
"Efficiency Measurement Theory and its Application to Airport Benchmarking,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 13
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yuichiro Yoshida, 2008. "Efficiency Measurement Theory and its Application to Airport Benchmarking," GRIPS Discussion Papers 07-13, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- M. Ariff & Viverita, 2008. "On productivity performance gains of Indonesian firms," CARF F-Series CARF-F-136, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Keith O. Fuglie, 2008. "Is a slowdown in agricultural productivity growth contributing to the rise in commodity prices?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 431-441, November.
- Peter Warr, 2006.
"Productivity Growth in Thailand and Indonesia: How Agriculture Contributes to Economic Growth,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200606, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2006.
- Warr, Peter G., 2006. "Productivity Growth in Thailand and Indonesia: How Agriculture Contributes to Economic Growth," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139925, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Osorio, Camilo Gomez & Abriningrum, Dwi Endah & Armas, Enrique Blanco & Firdaus, Muhammad, 2011. "Who is benefiting from fertilizer subsidies in Indonesia ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5758, The World Bank.
- Armas, Enrique Blanco & Osorio, Camilo Gomez & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca & Abriningrum, Dwi Endah, 2012. "Agriculture public spending and growth in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5977, The World Bank.
- Nuno Araújo & Leonardo Costa, 2012. "The Productivity Of Innovation In Portugal," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 05, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Permani Risti, 2011. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalisation and Technological Change on GDP Growth in Indonesia: A Meta Regression Analysis," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-30, December.
- Blanco Armas, Enrique & Gomez Osorio, Camilo & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca, 2010. "Agriculture Public Spending and Growth:The Example of Indonesia," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 9, pages 1-4, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:40:y:2004:i:2:p:209-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.