An implicit price of a DALY for use in a cost-benefit analysis of ARVs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Brent, 2003. "Cost–Benefit Analysis and Health Care Evaluations," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2555, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Lavadenz & Carla Pantanali & Eliana Zeballos, 2015. "Thirty Years of the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Argentina," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22124, January.
- Stein, Alexander J., 2013. "Rethinking the measurement of undernutrition in a broader health context: Should we look at possible causes or actual effects:," IFPRI discussion papers 1298, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Brent, Robert J., 2016. "The value of reducing HIV stigma," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 233-240.
- Alberto Chong & Marco Gonzalez-Navarro & Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2013. "Do Information Technologies Improve Teenagers’ Sexual Education? Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 18776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Brent, 2010. "Setting Priorities for HIV/AIDS Interventions," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12742, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:43:y:2011:i:11:p:1413-1421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .