A note on discounting and the social time preference rate
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Bucci & Chiara Del Bo, 2009.
"On the interaction between public investment and private capital in economic growth,"
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics
unimi-1092, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Alberto BUCCI & Chiara DEL BO, 2009. "On the interaction between public investment and private capital in economic growth," Departmental Working Papers 2009-44, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Alberto Bucci & Chiara Del Bo, 2010. "On the Interaction between Public Investment and Private Capital in Economic Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_007, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- John Creedy & Hemant Passi, 2017. "Public Sector Discount Rates: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches," Treasury Working Paper Series 17/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- David EVANS & Erhun KULA, 2009. "Social discount rates and welfare weights for public investment decisions under budgetary restrictions – the case of Cyprus," Departmental Working Papers 2009-19, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
KeywordsAllocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis Intertemporal Choice and Growth: General General Welfare;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:journl:v:11:y:2008:i:3:p:249-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alan Duncan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/becurau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .