Foreign direct investment and economic growth in less developed countries: an empirical study of causality and mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Harinder & Kwang W. Jun, 1995. "Some new evidence on determinants of foreign direct investment in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1531, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Rosell-Martinez & P. Sanchez-Sellero, 2012.
"Foreign direct investment and technical progress in Spanish manufacturing,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(19), pages 2473-2489, July.
- J. Rosell-Martinez & P. Sanchez-Sellero, 2011. "Foreign direct investment and technical progress in Spanish manufacturing," Post-Print hal-00693830, HAL.
- repec:eur:ejmsjr:202 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:ecopln:v:50:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10644-016-9191-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:02:n:s0217590815500708 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bpj:glecon:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:8:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nalan Baştürk & Richard Paap & Dick van Dijk, 2012. "Structural differences in economic growth: an endogenous clustering approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 119-134, January.
- repec:mgs:ijmsba:v:1:y:2015:i:5:p:38-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Temiz, Dilek & Gökmen, Aytaç, 2014. "FDI inflow as an international business operation by MNCs and economic growth: An empirical study on Turkey," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 145-154.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:40:y:2008:i:15:p:1927-1939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.