Testing liquidity constraints in 10 Asian developing countries: an error-correction model approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pesaran, M.H. & Shin, Y., 1995. "An Autoregressive Distributed Lag Modelling Approach to Cointegration Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9514, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y. & Smith, R. J., 1996. "Testing for the 'Existence of a Long-run Relationship'," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9622, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bayoumi, Tamim, 1993. "Financial Deregulation and Household Saving," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(421), pages 1432-1443, November.
- Mokhtari, M, 1994. "Testing for Liquidity Constraints among Households: An International Analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 709-715.
- Muellbauer, John, 1994. "The Assessment: Consumer Expenditure," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 1-41, Summer.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Dolado, Juan J. & Galbraith, John W. & Hendry, David, 1993. "Co-integration, Error Correction, and the Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Data," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288107.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9645 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Anindya & Galbraith, John W & Dolado, Juan, 1990. "Dynamic Specification and Linear Transformations of the Autoregressive-Distributed Lag Model," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(1), pages 95-104, February.
- Johansen, Soren, 1992.
"Testing weak exogeneity and the order of cointegration in UK money demand data,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 313-334, June.
- Johansen, S., 1991. "Testing Weak Exogeneity and the Order of Cointegration in UK Money Demand Data," Papers 78, Helsinki - Department of Economics.
- Agell, Jonas & Berg, Lennart, 1996. " Does Financial Deregulation Cause a Consumption Boom?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(4), pages 579-601, December.
- Breusch, Trevor S & Wickens, Michael R., 1987. "Dynamic Specification, the Long Run and the Estimation of Transformed Regression Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nickell, Stephen, 1985. "Error Correction, Partial Adjustment and All That: An Expository Note," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 47(2), pages 119-129, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meral Karasulu, 2008. "Stress Testing Household Debt in Korea," IMF Working Papers 08/255, International Monetary Fund.
- Quaas, Georg, 2008.
"Das Problem der Spezifikation einer Konsumfunktion im Rahmen der VGR 2005
[The specification problem of the consumption function in the framework of the NIA-system 2005]," MPRA Paper 18497, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Nov 2009.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2012.
"The threshold consumption correlation-based approach to international capital mobility: Evidence from advanced and developing countries,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 256-263.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2012. "The threshold consumption correlation-based approach to international capital mobility: evidence from advanced and developing countries," MPRA Paper 36215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Lorenza Rossi & Massimiliano Tancioni, 2011.
"Monetary policy, rule-of-thumb consumers and external habits: a G7 comparison,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(21), pages 2721-2738.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Lorenza Rossi & Massimiliano Tancioni, 2009. "Monetary Policy, Rule-of-Thumb Consumers and External Habits: A G7 Comparison," Quaderni di Dipartimento 101, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:38:y:2006:i:21:p:2535-2543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.