Agglomeration economies in the finnish manufacturing sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser & Glenn Ellison, 1999.
"The Geographic Concentration of Industry: Does Natural Advantage Explain Agglomeration?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 311-316, May.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1999. "The Geographic Concentration of Industry: Does Natural Advantage Explain Agglomeration?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1862, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Hall, Robert E, 1996.
"Productivity and the Density of Economic Activity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 54-70, March.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1993. "Productivity and the Density of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 4313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1995. "Productivity and the density of economic activity," Economics Working Papers 120, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1126-1152, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Growth in Cities," NBER Working Papers 3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992. "Growth in Cities," Scholarly Articles 3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 2003. "Marshall's scale economies," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Munisamy Gopinath & Daniel Pick & Yonghai Li, 2004. "An empirical analysis of productivity growth and industrial concentration in us manufacturing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 1-7.
- McCoskey, Suzanne & Kao, Chihwa, 1999. " Testing the Stability of a Production Function with Urbanization as a Shift Factor," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(0), pages 671-690, Special I.
- Selting, Anne C. & Allanach, Christopher & Loveridge, Scott, 1994. "The Role Of Agglomeration Economies In Firm Location: A Review Of The Literature," Staff Papers 13321, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 1991. "Urban Development: Theory, Fact, and Illusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195069020.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Böckerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika, 2006. "The Micro-level Dynamics of Regional Productivity Growth: The Source of Divergence in Finland Revised," Discussion Papers 1038, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 2014. "Internationalization and industrial districts: evidence from the Italian automotive supply chain," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Bockerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika, 2007.
"The micro-level dynamics of regional productivity growth: The source of divergence in Finland,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 165-182, March.
- Petri Böckerman & Mika Maliranta, 2003. "The micro-level dynamics of regional productivity growth: The source of divergence in Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa03p32, European Regional Science Association.
- Böckerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika, 2003. "The Micro-level Dynamics of Regional Productivity Growth: The Source of Divergence in Finland," Discussion Papers 854, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ana Gouveia & Sílvia Santos & Marli Fernandes, 2017. "The empirics of agglomeration economies: the link with productivity," GEE Papers 0067, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Feb 2017.
- Beaudry, Catherine & Schiffauerova, Andrea, 2009. "Who's right, Marshall or Jacobs? The localization versus urbanization debate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 318-337, March.
- Kevin P. Heanue, 2008. "Measuring Industrial Agglomeration in a Rural Industry: The Case of Irish Furniture Manufacturing," Working Papers 0830, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Yuandi Wang & Lutao Ning & Jian Li & Martha Prevezer, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation in Chinese Regions: The Role of Regional Industrial Specialization and Diversity," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(5), pages 805-822, May.
- repec:eee:intman:v:23:y:2017:i:3:p:326-339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Farhauer & Alexandra Kröll, 2012. "Diversified specialisation—going one step beyond regional economics’ specialisation-diversification concept," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 32(1), pages 63-84, March.
- Lehtonen Olli & Tykkyläinen Markku & Voutilainen Olli, 2012. "Root causes of rural decline in economic well-being in Finland," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(3), pages 217-239, January.
- Jan Kluge & Robert Lehmann, 2013.
"Marshall or Jacobs? New insights from an interaction model,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 33(2), pages 107-133, October.
- Jan Kluge & Robert Lehmann, 2012. "Marshall or Jacobs? Answers to an unsuitable question from an interaction model," ifo Working Paper Series 124, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Robert Lehmann & Jan Kluge, 2012. "Marshall or Jacobs? Answers to an unsuitable question from an interaction model," ERSA conference papers ersa12p373, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:18:y:2007:i:7:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:36:y:2004:i:21:p:2419-2427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.