The private net present value and private internal rate of return to becoming a nurse in Great Britain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1989.
"Inter-industry studies of structure and performance,"
Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 951-1009
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1987. "Inter-industry studies of structure and performance," Working papers 1874-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1988.
"The Effect of Takeover Activity on Corporate Research and Development,"
NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Takeovers: Causes and Consequences, pages 69-100
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1987. "The Effect of Takeover Activity on Corporate Research and Development," NBER Working Papers 2191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imel, Blake & Helmberger, Peter, 1971. "Estimation of Structure-Profit Relationships with Application to the Food Processing Sector," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 614-627, September.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1979. "Accounting for Advertising as a Barrier to Entry," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(3), pages 345-360, July.
- Nagle, Thomas T, 1981. "Do Advertising-Profitability Studies Really Show That Advertising Creates a Barrier to Entry?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(2), pages 333-349, October.
- Blonigen, Bruce A & Taylor, Christopher T, 2000. "R&D Intensity and Acquisitions in High-Technology Industries: Evidence from the US Electronic and Electrical Equipment Industries," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 47-70, March.
- Porter, Michael E, 1979. "The Structure within Industries and Companies' Performance," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 214-227, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields & Stephen Wheatley Price, 2007.
"Investigating the quitting decision of nurses: panel data evidence from the british national health service,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 57-73.
- Frijters, Paul & Shields, Michael A. & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 2003. "Investigating the Quitting Decision of Nurses: Panel Data Evidence from the British National Health Service," IZA Discussion Papers 794, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields & Stephen Wheatley Price, 2004. "Investigating The Quitting Decision Of Nurses:Panel Data Evidence From The British National Health Service," Paul Frijters Discussion Papers 2004-4, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Paul Frijters & Michael Shields & Stephen Wheatley Price, 2004. "Investigating the Quitting Decision of Nurses: Panel Data Evidence from the British National Health Service," CEPR Discussion Papers 471, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:34:y:2002:i:17:p:2189-2200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .