An analysis of the efficient production frontier in the fishery: implications for enhanced fisheries management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Weninger, Quinn, 2001. "An Analysis of the Efficient Production Frontier in the Fishery: Implications for Enhanced Fisheries Management," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5071, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, Robert G., 1996. "A New Look at Exact Input, Output, Productivity, and Technical Change Measurement," Working Papers 197840, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thunberg, Eric & Walden, John & Agar, Juan & Felthoven, Ron & Harley, Abigail & Kasperski, Stephen & Lee, Jean & Lee, Todd & Mamula, Aaron & Stephen, Jessica & Strelcheck, Andy, 2015. "Measuring changes in multi-factor productivity in U.S. catch share fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 294-301.
- Catherine J. Morrison Paul & Ronald G. Felthoven & Marcelo de O. Torres, 2010.
"Productive performance in fisheries: modeling, measurement, and management,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), pages 343-360, July.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Felthoven, Ronald G. & de O. Torres, Marcelo, 2010. "Productive performance in fisheries: modeling, measurement, and management," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), September.
- Fissel, Benjamin E. & Felthoven, Ronald G. & Kasperski, Stephen & O’Donnell, Christopher, 2015. "Decomposing productivity and efficiency changes in the Alaska head and gut factory trawl fleet," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 337-346.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:33:y:2001:i:1:p:71-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.