An application of maximum entropy estimation: the demand for meat in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Howitt, Richard E., 1997. "Nonpoint Source Pollution, Incomplete Information and Learning : An Entropy Approach," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35777, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lrk:lrkwkp:fiirs016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qiuqiong Huang & Richard Howitt & Scott Rozelle, 2012. "Estimating production technology for policy analysis: trading off precision and heterogeneity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 219-233, October.
- Fernández Vázquez, Esteban & Los, Bart, 2007. "A Maximum Entropy Approach to the Indenitication of Productive Technology Spillovers," Discussion Papers 1106, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Marsh, Thomas L. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2001. "Adaptive Truncated Estimaton Applied To Maximum Entropy," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36169, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Fernández Vázquez, Esteban, 2011. "Updating weighting matrices by Cross-Entropy," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 53-69.
- Nicola Branson, 2009. "Re-weighting the OHS and LFS National household Survey Data to create a consistent series over time: A Cross Entropy Estimation Approach," SALDRU Working Papers 38, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Nganou, Jean-Pascal, 2005. "Estimates of Armington parameters for a landlocked economy," MPRA Paper 31459, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2008.
- Rezek, Jon P. & Campbell, Randall C., 2007. "Cost estimates for multiple pollutants: A maximum entropy approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 503-519, May.
- R. Carter Hill & Randall C. Campbell, 2001. "Maximum Entropy Estimation in Economic Models with Linear Inequality Restrictions," Departmental Working Papers 2001-11, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Campbell, Randall C. & Hill, R. Carter, 2005. "A Monte Carlo study of the effect of design characteristics on the inequality restricted maximum entropy estimator," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 1(1).
- Rui Fragoso & Maria Leonor da Silva Carvalho, 2013.
"Estimation of cost allocation coefficients at the farm level using an entropy approach,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 1893-1906, September.
- Rui Fragoso & Maria Leonor Carvalho, 2011. "Estimation of Cost Allocation Coefficients at the Farm Level Using an Entropy Approach," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_21, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Esteban Fernandez-Vazquez, 2011. "Estimating spatial weighting matrices in cross-regressive models by entropy techniques," ERSA conference papers ersa10p503, European Regional Science Association.
- Rodriguez-Vález, Jorge & Álvarez, Antonio & Arias, Carlos & Fernández, Esteban, 2005. "Estimating the Productivity of Public Infrastructure using Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/04, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Matias Mayor Fernandez & Esteban Fernandez Vazquez & Jorge Rodriguez Valez, 2006. "Spatial Structures and Spatial Spillovers: A GME Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa06p777, European Regional Science Association.
- Fernández, Esteban & Fernández, Paula, 2008. "An extension to Sun's decomposition methodology: The Path Based approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1020-1036, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:32:y:2000:i:1:p:45-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .