Testing oligopoly power in domestic and export markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1989.
"Symmetric pass-through of tariffs and exchange rates under imperfect competition: An empirical test,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 25-45, August.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1987. "Symmetric Pass-Through of Tariffs and Exchange Rates Under Imperfect Competition: An Empirical Test," NBER Working Papers 2453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Buschena & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 1991.
"The Creation of Dominant Firm Market Power in the Coconut Oil Export Market,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1000-1008.
- Buschena, David & Perloff, Jeffrey, 1989. "The Creation of Dominant Firm Market Power in the Coconut Oil Export Market," CUDARE Working Papers 198499, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Buschena, David E. & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1990. "The creation of dominant firm market power in the coconut oil export market," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9c5124mq, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Buschena, David E. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1990. "The creation of dominant firm market power in the coconut oil export market," CUDARE Working Papers 47045, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Schroeter, John R, 1988.
"Estimating the Degree of Market Power in the Beef Packing Industry,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 158-162, February.
- Schroeter, John R., 1988. "Estimating the Degree of Market Power in the Beef Packing Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11114, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Aw, Bee-Yan, 1993. "Price discrimination and markups in export markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 315-336, December.
- Schroeter, John R. & Azzam, Azzeddine M., 1990. "Measuring Market Power in Multi-Product Oligopolies: The U.S. Meat Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11112, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1982. "The estimation of the degree of oligopoly power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 287-299, August.
- Kathryn Graddy, 1995.
"Testing for Imperfect Competition at the Fulton Fish Market,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(1), pages 75-92, Spring.
- Graddy, K., 1993. "Testing for Imperfect Competition at the Fulton Fish Market," Papers 137, Princeton, Department of Economics - Financial Research Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Jong-Rong Chen, 2009. "Market dynamics and dichotomy: evidence from Taiwanese manufacturing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(17), pages 2169-2179.
- Craig A. Gallet, 2006. "Health information and cigarette consumption: supply and spatial considerations," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 35-47, March.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2006.
"Evidence on Imperfect Competition and Strategic Trade Theory,"
Staff Paper Series
498, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2006. "Evidence on Imperfect Competition and Strategic Trade Theory," Staff Papers 12609, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Craig A. Gallet, 2003. "Advertising and Restrictions in the Cigarette Industry: Evidence of State‐by‐State Variation," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 338-348, July.
- Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios, 2018. "A stochastic frontier analysis approach for estimating market power in the major U.S. meat export markets," MPRA Paper 96128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:30:y:1998:i:6:p:753-760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.