The relationship between international innovation collaboration, intramural R&D and SMEs’ innovation performance: a quantile regression approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sverre J. Herstad & Tore Sandven & Espen Solberg, 2013. "Location, education and enterprise growth," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(10), pages 1019-1022, July.
- repec:eee:techno:v:64-65:y:2017:i::p:16-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Briggs, Kristie, 2015. "Co-owner relationships conducive to high quality joint patents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1566-1573.
- Juana Sanchez, 2014.
"Non-technological and Mixed Modes of Innovation in the United States. Evidence from the Business Research and Development and Innovation Survey, 2008-2011,"
14-35, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sanchez, Juana, 2014. "Non-technological and Mixed Modes of Innovation in the United States. Evidence from the Business Research and Development and Innovation Survey, 2008-2011," MPRA Paper 58719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Ebersberger & S. J. Herstad & C. Koller, 2014. "Does the composition of regional knowledge bases influence extra-regional collaboration for innovation?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 201-204, February.
- Alarcón, Silverio & Sánchez, Mercedes, 2016. "Is there a virtuous circle relationship between innovation activities and exports? A comparison of food and agricultural firms," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 70-79.
- Nina Bockova, 2015. "Research, Development And Innovations In Czech Manufacture Of Electronic Products," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 10(4), pages 163-180, December.
- Herstad, Sverre J. & Aslesen, Heidi Wiig & Ebersberger, Bernd, 2014. "On industrial knowledge bases, commercial opportunities and global innovation network linkages," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 495-504.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:20:y:2013:i:7:p:626-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.