A new approach to testing ex ante purchasing power parity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R., 1981. "Does purchasing power parity work?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 5, pages 136-173.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:15-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Imad Moosa & Razzaque Bhatti, 1997. "Are Asian Markets Integrated? Evidence for Six Countries Vis-A-Vis Japan," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 51-67.
- Min, Hong-Ghi & McDonald, Judith A. & Choung, Jaeyong, 2003. "Dynamic capital mobility, capital-market risk, and contagion: evidence from seven Asian countries," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 161-183, April.
- Razzaque H. Bhatti, 1997. "Do Expectations Play Any Role in Determining Pak Rupee Exchange Rates?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 263-273.
- Razzaque H. Bhatti, 1996. "A Correct Test of Purchasing Power Parity: The Case of Pak-Rupee Exchange Rates," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 671-682.
- Hafsa Hina & Abdul Qayyum, 2015. "Re-estimation of Keynesian Model by Considering Critical Events and Multiple Cointegrating Vectors," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(2), pages 123-145.
- Hong G. Min & McDonald, Judith A., 1999. "Does a thin foreign exchange market lead to destabilizing capital-market speculation in the Asian Crisis countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2056, The World Bank.
- Hina, Hafsa & Qayyum, Abdul, 2013. "Estimation of Keynesian Exchange Rate Model of Pakistan by Considering Critical Events and Multiple Cointegrating Vectors," MPRA Paper 52611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:1:y:1994:i:9:p:148-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.