Can transition economies implement a carbon tax and hope for a double dividend? The case of Estonia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heinz Jansen & Ger Klaassen, 2000. "Economic Impacts of the 1997 EU Energy Tax: Simulations with Three EU-Wide Models," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 179-197.
- Kiuila, Olga & Sleszynski, Jerzy, 2003. "Expected effects of the ecological tax reform for the Polish economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 103-120, August.
- Ruud de Mooij & A. Bovenberg, 1998.
"Environmental Taxes, International Capital Mobility and Inefficient Tax Systems: Tax Burden vs. Tax Shifting,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, pages 7-39.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & A. Lans Bovenberg, "undated". "Environmental Taxes, International Capital Mobility and Inefficient Tax Systems: Tax Burden vs. Tax Shifting," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-14, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Brita Bye & Karine Nyborg, 2003. "Are Differentiated Carbon Taxes Inefficient? A General Equilibrium Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 95-112.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asafu-Adjaye, John & Mahadevan, Renuka, 2013. "Implications of CO2 reduction policies for a high carbon emitting economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 32-41.
- Nanthakumar, Loganathan & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Taha, Roshaiza, 2014. "The Effect of Green Taxation and Economic Growth on Environment Hazards: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 56843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jun 2014.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-494 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacqueline Cottrell & Eike Meyer, 2012. "Ecological tax reform in Europe and Central Asia," Chapters,in: Carbon Pricing, Growth and the Environment, chapter 5, pages 67-86 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Taha, Roshaiza, 2014. "The link between green taxation and economic growth on CO2 emissions: Fresh evidence from Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1083-1091.
- Annageldy Arazmuradov, 2016. "Economic prospect on carbon emissions in Commonwealth of Independent States," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 395-427, November.
- Kiula, Olga & Markandya, Anil & Ščasný, Milan & Menkyna Tsuchimoto, Fusako, 2014. "The Economic and Environmental Effects of Taxing Air Pollutants and CO2: Lessons from a Study of the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 66599, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:16:y:2009:i:7:p:705-709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .