Economic Impacts of the 1997 EU Energy Tax: Simulations with Three EU-Wide Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Capros, P. & Georgakopoulos, P. & Zografakis, S. & Proost, S., 1996. "Double dividend analysis: first results of a general equilibrium mode (GEM-E3) linking the EU countries," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1207, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:cor:louvrp:-1207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Ian W. H. Parry & Dallas Burtraw, 1996. "Revenue-Raising vs. Other Approaches to Environmental Protection: The Critical Significance of Pre-Existing Tax Distortions," NBER Working Papers 5641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Shiyi, 2013. "What is the potential impact of a taxation system reform on carbon abatement and industrial growth in China?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 369-386.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Xiral López Otero, 2014. "A Panorama on Energy Taxes and Green Tax Reforms," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 208(1), pages 145-190, March.
- : Eduardo L. Giménez (a) & Miguel Rodríguez, "undated".
"Pigou’S Dividend Versus Ramsey’S Dividend In The Double Dividend Literature,"
2-06 Classification-JEL :, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Miguel Rodríguez & Eduardo L. Giménez, 2006. "Pigou’s Dividend versus Ramsey’s Dividend in the Double Dividend Literature," Working Papers 2006.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eduardo L. Giménez Fernández & Miguel Rodríguez Méndez, 2006. "Pigou's Dividend versus Ramsey's Dividend in the Double Dividend Literature," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Mennel, Tim & Moslener, Ulf, 2008.
"What does Europe pay for clean energy?--Review of macroeconomic simulation studies,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1318-1330, April.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Mennel, Tim & Moslener, Ulf, 2007. "What Does Europe Pay for Clean Energy? Review of Macroeconomic Simulation Studies," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-019, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Denise VAN REGEMORTER & Bert SAVEYN, "undated".
"Environmental Policy in a Federal State: A Regional CGE Analysis of the NEC Directive in Belgium,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Saveyn Bert & Van Regemorter Denise, 2007. "Environmental Policy in a Federal State - A Regional CGE Analysis of the NEC Directive in Belgium," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0701, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Obernhofer, Ulrich & Rennings, Klaus & Sahin, Bedia, 2006. "The impacts of the European Emissions Trading Scheme on competitiveness and employment in Europe: A literature review," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 111466.
- Olga Kiuila & Anil Markandya, 2009. "Can transition economies implement a carbon tax and hope for a double dividend? The case of Estonia," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(7), pages 705-709.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20020095 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael KOHLHAAS & Martin CAMES & Jochen DIEKMANN & Dieter SCHUMACHER & Katja SCHUMACHER, "undated".
"Economic, Environmental and International Trade Effects of the EU Directive on Energy Tax Harmonization,"
- Michael Kohlhaas & Katja Schumacher & Jochen Diekmann & Dieter Schumacher & Martin Cames, 2004. "Economic, Environmental and International Trade Effects of the EU Directive on Energy Tax Harmonization," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 462, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Patuelli, Roberto & Nijkamp, Peter & Pels, Eric, 2005. "Environmental tax reform and the double dividend: A meta-analytical performance assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 564-583, December.
- Sijm, Jos & Lehmann, Paul & Chewpreecha, Unnada & Gawel, Erik & Mercure, Jean-Francois & Pollitt, Hector & Strunz, Sebastian, 2014. "EU climate and energy policy beyond 2020: Are additional targets and instruments for renewables economically reasonable?," UFZ Discussion Papers 3/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
More about this item
Keywordscarbon dioxide; double dividend; employment; energy tax; EU; environmental policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:15:y:2000:i:2:p:179-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .