Economic Impacts of the 1997 EU Energy Tax: Simulations with Three EU-Wide Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Capros, P. & Georgakopoulos, P. & Zografakis, S. & Proost, S., 1996. "Double dividend analysis: first results of a general equilibrium mode (GEM-E3) linking the EU countries," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1207, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:cor:louvrp:-1207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Ian W. H. Parry & Dallas Burtraw, 1996. "Revenue-Raising vs. Other Approaches to Environmental Protection: The Critical Significance of Pre-Existing Tax Distortions," NBER Working Papers 5641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael KOHLHAAS & Martin CAMES & Jochen DIEKMANN & Dieter SCHUMACHER & Katja SCHUMACHER, "undated".
"Economic, Environmental and International Trade Effects of the EU Directive on Energy Tax Harmonization,"
- Michael Kohlhaas & Katja Schumacher & Jochen Diekmann & Dieter Schumacher & Martin Cames, 2004. "Economic, Environmental and International Trade Effects of the EU Directive on Energy Tax Harmonization," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 462, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Mennel, Tim & Moslener, Ulf, 2008.
"What does Europe pay for clean energy?--Review of macroeconomic simulation studies,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1318-1330, April.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Mennel, Tim & Moslener, Ulf, 2007. "What Does Europe Pay for Clean Energy? Review of Macroeconomic Simulation Studies," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-019, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Denise VAN REGEMORTER & Bert SAVEYN, "undated".
"Environmental Policy in a Federal State: A Regional CGE Analysis of the NEC Directive in Belgium,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Saveyn Bert & Van Regemorter Denise, 2007. "Environmental Policy in a Federal State - A Regional CGE Analysis of the NEC Directive in Belgium," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0701, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Chen, Shiyi, 2013. "What is the potential impact of a taxation system reform on carbon abatement and industrial growth in China?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 369-386.
- Obernhofer, Ulrich & Rennings, Klaus & Sahin, Bedia, 2006. "The impacts of the European Emissions Trading Scheme on competitiveness and employment in Europe: A literature review," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, number 111466.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Xiral López Otero, 2014. "A Panorama on Energy Taxes and Green Tax Reforms," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 208(1), pages 145-190, March.
- : Eduardo L. Giménez (a) & Miguel Rodríguez, "undated".
"Pigou’S Dividend Versus Ramsey’S Dividend In The Double Dividend Literature,"
2-06 Classification-JEL :, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Gimenez, Eduardo L. & Rodriguez, Miguel, 2006. "Pigou's Dividend versus Ramsey's Dividend in the Double Dividend Literature," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 12066, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Miguel Rodríguez & Eduardo L. Giménez, 2006. "Pigou’s Dividend versus Ramsey’s Dividend in the Double Dividend Literature," Working Papers 2006.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eduardo L. Giménez Fernández & Miguel Rodríguez Méndez, 2006. "Pigou's Dividend versus Ramsey's Dividend in the Double Dividend Literature," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Patuelli, Roberto & Nijkamp, Peter & Pels, Eric, 2005. "Environmental tax reform and the double dividend: A meta-analytical performance assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 564-583, December.
- Sijm, Jos & Lehmann, Paul & Chewpreecha, Unnada & Gawel, Erik & Mercure, Jean-Francois & Pollitt, Hector & Strunz, Sebastian, 2014. "EU climate and energy policy beyond 2020: Are additional targets and instruments for renewables economically reasonable?," UFZ Discussion Papers 3/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Olga Kiuila & Anil Markandya, 2009. "Can transition economies implement a carbon tax and hope for a double dividend? The case of Estonia," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(7), pages 705-709.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon dioxide; double dividend; employment; energy tax; EU; environmental policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:15:y:2000:i:2:p:179-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.