Market power and primary commodity prices: the case of copper
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rodrigo Cerda, 2005. "Market Power and Primary Commodity Prices: The Case of Copper," Documentos de Trabajo 282, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
References listed on IDEAS
- Hite, Diane & Chern, Wen & Hitzhusen, Fred & Randall, Alan, 2001. "Property-Value Impacts of an Environmental Disamenity: The Case of Landfills," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2-3), pages 185-202, March-May.
- Jannett Highfill & Michael McAsey, 2001. "Landfilling Versus ``Backstop'' Recycling When Income Is Growing," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(1), pages 37-52, May.
- Straszheim, Mahlon R, 1974. "Hedonic Estimation of Housing Market Prices: A Further Comment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(3), pages 404-406, August.
- Atkinson, Scott E & Crocker, Thomas D, 1987. "A Bayesian Approach to Assessing the Robustness of Hedonic Property," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(1), pages 27-45, January.
- Highfill, Jannett & McAsey, Michael, 1997. "Municipal Waste Management: Recycling and Landfill Space Constraints," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 118-136, January.
- Joseph Havlicek & Robert Richardson & Lloyd Davies, 1971. "Measuring the Impacts of Solid Waste Disposal Site Location on Property Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(5), pages 869-869.
- Dooley, Frank J. & Bangsund, Dean A. & Leistritz, F. Larry & Fischer, William R., 1993. "Estimating Optimal Landfill Sizes and Locations in North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23366, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Richard V. Butler, 1982. "The Specification of Hedonic Indexes for Urban Housing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 96-108.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Phil Graves & James C. Murdoch & Mark A. Thayer & Don Waldman, 1988. "The Robustness of Hedonic Price Estimation: Urban Air Quality," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(3), pages 220-233.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Mingche M. Li & H. James Brown, 1980. "Micro-Neighborhood Externalities and Hedonic Housing Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(2), pages 125-141.
- Nelson, Jon P., 1978. "Residential choice, hedonic prices, and the demand for urban air quality," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 357-369, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bildirici, Melike E. & Turkmen, Ceren, 2015. "Nonlinear causality between oil and precious metals," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 202-211.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:14:y:2007:i:10:p:775-778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .