The risk and return characteristics of developed and emerging stock markets: the recent evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Domowitz, Ian & Glen, Jack & Madhavan, Ananth, 1997. " Market Segmentation and Stock Prices: Evidence from an Emerging Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(3), pages 1059-1085, July.
- De Santis, Giorgio & imrohoroglu, Selahattin, 1997.
"Stock returns and volatility in emerging financial markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 561-579, August.
- Giorgio De Santis & Selahattin Imrohoroglu, 1994. "Stock returns and volatility in emerging financial markets," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 93, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Anthony J. Richards, 1996.
"Volatility and Predictability in National Stock Markets: How Do Emerging and Mature Markets Differ?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(3), pages 461-501, September.
- Anthony J. Richards, 1996. "Volatility and Predictability in National Stock Markets; How Do Emerging and Mature Markets Differ?," IMF Working Papers 96/29, International Monetary Fund.
- Goetzmann, William N. & Jorion, Philippe, 1999.
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 1-32, March.
- William N. Goetzmann & Philippe Jorion, 1997. "Re-emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 5906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Goetzmann & Philippe Jorion, 1998. "Re-emerging Markets," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm50, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Aug 2000.
- Philippe Jorion & William N. Goetzmann, 1998. "Re-Emerging Markets," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm111, Yale School of Management.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R., 1997. "Emerging equity market volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 29-77, January.
- Huntley Schaller & Simon Van Norden, 1997. "Regime switching in stock market returns," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 177-191.
- Bekaert, Geert, 1995. "Market Integration and Investment Barriers in Emerging Equity Markets," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(1), pages 75-107, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:322-333 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Moor, Lieven & Sercu, Piet & Vanpée, Rosanne, 2010.
"The plausibility of risk estimates and implied costs to international equity investments,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 623-644, September.
- De Moor, Lieven & Sercu, Piet & Vanpée, Rosanne, 2007. "The plausibility of risk estimates and implied costs to international equity investment," Working Papers 2007/34, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Gaffeo, Edoardo & Molinari, Massimo, 2017.
"Taxing financial transactions in fundamentally heterogeneous markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 322-333.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Massimo Molinari, 2016. "Taxing financial transactions in fundamentally heterogeneous markets," DEM Working Papers 2016/07, Department of Economics and Management.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Massimo Molinari, 2016. "Taxing financial transactions in fundamentally heterogeneous markets," Working Papers 175, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Luigi Bonatti & Lorenza Lorenzetti, 2016. "The co-evolution of tax evasion, social capital and policy responses: A theoretical approach," DEM Working Papers 2016/08, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:13:y:2006:i:11:p:737-743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.