Returns to qualifications and occupation for males and females: evidence from the British Workplace Employee Relations Survey (WERS) 1998
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartog, Joop, 2000. "Over-education and earnings: where are we, where should we go?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 131-147, April.
- Marta Sanmartin, 2001. "Linearity of the return to education and self selection," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 133-142.
- Harmon, Colm & Walker, Ian, 1995.
"Estimates of the Economic Return to Schooling for the United Kingdom,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1278-1286.
- Colm Harmon & Ian Walker, 1995. "Estimates of the economic return to schooling for the United Kingdom," Open Access publications 10197/647, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- David Armstrong & Duncan McVicar, 2000.
"Value added in further education and vocational training in Northern Ireland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(13), pages 1727-1736.
- Armstrong, David & McVicar, Duncan, 1999. "Value Added in Further Education and Vocational Training in Northern Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa375, European Regional Science Association.
- Theocharoula Magoula & George Psacharopoulos, 1999. "Schooling and monetary rewards in Greece: an over-education false alarm?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(12), pages 1589-1597.
- Adriaan Kalwij, 2000.
"Estimating the economic return to schooling on the basis of panel data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 61-71.
- Kalwij, A.S., 1996. "Estimating the Economic Return to Schooling on the Basis of Panel Data," Discussion Paper 1996-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lester C. Thurow, 1998. "Wage Dispersion: “Who Done It?”," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 25-37, September.
- Arnaud Chevalier, 2003. "Measuring Over-education," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(279), pages 509-531, August.
- Michael Kidd & Todd Goninon, 2000. "Female concentration and the gender wage differential in the United Kingdom," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 337-340.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:13:y:2006:i:10:p:665-673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .