Value added in further education and vocational training in Northern Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Armstrong, David & McVicar, Duncan, 1999. "Value Added in Further Education and Vocational Training in Northern Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa375, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dolton, Peter J & Makepeace, Gerald H & Treble, John G, 1994. "The Wage Effect of YTS: Evidence from YCS," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 41(4), pages 444-453, November.
- Jones, Ian, 1988. "An Evaluation of YTS," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 54-71, Autumn.
- David Armstrong, 1998. "Careers guidance, psychometric testing and unemployment amongst young people: an empirical analysis for Northern Ireland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(9), pages 1203-1217.
- White, Michael, 1988. "Educational Policy and Economic Goals," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 1-20, Autumn.
- Andrews, Martyn & Bradley, Steve, 1997. "Modelling the Transition from School and the Demand for Training in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(255), pages 387-413, August.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Rice, P.G. & McVicar, D., 1996. "Participation in full-time further eduction in England and Wales: an analysis of post-war trends," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9604, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Green, Francis & Hoskins, Martin & Montgomery, Scott, 1996. "The Effects of Company Training, Further Education and the Youth Training Scheme on the Earnings of Young Employees," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 58(3), pages 469-488, August.
- Main, Brian G M & Shelly, Michael A, 1990. "The Effectiveness of the Youth Training Scheme as a Manpower Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(228), pages 495-514, November.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Micklewright, John & Pearson, Mark & Smith, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and Early School Leaving," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(400), pages 163-169, Supplemen.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1092 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whitfield, Keith & Wilson, R A, 1991. "Staying on in Full-Time Education: The Education Participation Rate of 16-Year-Olds," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(231), pages 391-404, August.
- Bradley, Steve & Taylor, Jim, 1998.
"The Effect of School Size on Exam Performance in Secondary Schools,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 60(3), pages 291-324, August.
- S Bradley & J Taylor, "undated". "The Effect of School Size on Exam Performance in Secondary Schools," Working Papers cr01/98, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Rice, Patricia G, 1987. "The Demand for Post-compulsory Education in the UK and the Effects of Educational Maintenance Allowances," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(216), pages 465-475, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maitra, Chandana & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2015.
"Poverty–Food Security Nexus: Evidence from a Survey of Urban Slum Dwellers in Kolkata,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 308-325.
- Chandana Maitra & Prof. D.S Prasada Rao, 2014. "Poverty-Food Security Nexus: Evidences from a Survey of Urban Slum Dwellers in Kolkata," Discussion Papers Series 512, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Helena Corrales Herrero & Beatriz Rodríguez Prado, 2011. "Characterizing Spanish Labour Pathways of young people with vocational lower-secondary education," Post-Print hal-00712379, HAL.
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- A. Nikolaou & I. Theodossiou, 2006. "Returns to qualifications and occupation for males and females: evidence from the British Workplace Employee Relations Survey (WERS) 1998," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(10), pages 665-673.
- Mark Bailey, 2003.
"The labour market participation of Northern Ireland University Students,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(11), pages 1345-1350.
- Mark Bailey, 2002. "The labour market participation of Northern Ireland University Students," Labor and Demography 0203004, EconWPA.
- Mahmoud K. El-Jafari, 2010. "Efficiency and Effectiveness of Palestinian Vocational Education and Training," Working Papers 571, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 Jan 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:32:y:2000:i:13:p:1727-1736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .