Female concentration and the gender wage differential in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kulich, C. & Trojanowski, G. & Ryan, M. & Haslam, S.A. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2010. "Who gets the Carrot and Who gets the Stick? Evidence of Gender Disparities in Executive Remuneration," Discussion Paper 2010-02, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Vincent Vandenberge, 2006. "Achievement effectiveness and equity: the role of tracking, grade repetition and inter-school segregation," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(11), pages 685-693.
- A. Nikolaou & I. Theodossiou, 2006. "Returns to qualifications and occupation for males and females: evidence from the British Workplace Employee Relations Survey (WERS) 1998," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(10), pages 665-673.
- Lin Xiu & Morley Gunderson, 2015. "Occupational segregation and the gender earnings gap in China: devils in the details," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 711-732, August.
- Paul Gabriel & Susanne Schmitz, 2006. "The impact of gender differences in occupational attainment on the relative earnings of young workers," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(10), pages 615-619.
- Geiler, Philipp & Renneboog, Luc, 2015. "Are female top managers really paid less?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 345-369.
- Geiler, P.H.M., 2012. "Essays on executive remuneration contracting : Managerial power, corporate payout, and gender discrimination," Other publications TiSEM 3c536b0d-bce3-4d1a-9f6f-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:7:y:2000:i:5:p:337-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.