A test for multivariate ARCH effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Hatemi-J, 2003. "A new method to choose optimal lag order in stable and unstable VAR models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 135-137.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser, 2004. "Multivariate tests for autocorrelation in the stable and unstable VAR models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 661-683, July.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:547-555 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2012.
"Purchasing Power Parity between the UK and the Euro Area,"
1208, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2012. "Purchasing Power Parity between the UK and the Euro Area," Working papers 2012-46, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Tsung-pao Wu & Dian Fan & Tsangyao Chang, 2016. "The Relationship Between Globalization And Military Expenditures In G7 Countries: Evidence From A Panel Data Analysis," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 50(3), pages 285-302.
- repec:taf:apeclt:v:23:y:2016:i:6:p:424-427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Hacker & Abdulnasser Hatemi-J, 2012.
"A bootstrap test for causality with endogenous lag length choice: theory and application in finance,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(2), pages 144-160, May.
- Hacker, R. Scott & Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser, 2010. "A Bootstrap Test for Causality with Endogenous Lag Length Choice - theory and application in finance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 223, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser & Roca, Eduardo, 2006. "A re-examination of international portfolio diversification based on evidence from leveraged bootstrap methods," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 993-1007, December.
- Martin T. Bohl & Christian Gross & Waldemar Souza, 2016. "The Role of Emerging Economies in the Global Price Formation Process of Commodities: Evidence from Brazilian and U.S. Coffee Markets," CQE Working Papers 5116, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Ming Zhong & Tsangyao Chang & Samrat Goswami & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "The Nexus between Military Expenditures and Economic Growth in the BRICS and the US: A Bootstrap Panel Causality Test," Working Papers 201449, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Dakpogan, Arnaud & Smit, Eon, 2018. "Effect of negative shocks to electricity consumption on negative shocks to economic growth in Benin," MPRA Paper 89539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al Shayeb, Abdulrahman & Hatemi-J , Abdulnasser, 2013. "An Empirical Investigation of the Potential Asymmetric Relationship between the Stock Market and the Exchange Rates in the UAE - Un esame empirico della potenziale relazione asimmetrica tra mercato az," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 66(4), pages 425-438.
- Ali Koçyigit & Mustafa Ercan Kiliç & Tayfur Bayat, 2015. "A Causality Test on the Gibson Paradox in Turkey," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(10), pages 1134-1147, October.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George & Floros, Christos, 2013. "Oil and stock price returns: Evidence from European industrial sector indices in a time-varying environment," MPRA Paper 80495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Sen-Sung & Cheng, Shu-Ching & Pan, Guochen & Wu, Tsung-Pao, 2013. "The relationship between globalization and insurance activities: A panel data analysis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 151-157.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:16:p:1584-1592 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Scott Hacker & Abdulnasser Hatemi-J, 2006. "Tests for causality between integrated variables using asymptotic and bootstrap distributions: theory and application," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1489-1500.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George & Floros, Christos, 2013. "Oil and stock returns: Evidence from European industrial sector indices in a time-varying environment," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 175-191.
- A. Hatemi-J & R. S. Hacker, 2009. "Can the LR test be helpful in choosing the optimal lag order in the VAR model when information criteria suggest different lag orders?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(9), pages 1121-1125.
- Lokman Gunduz & Abdulnasser Hatemi-J, 2005. "Is the tourism-led growth hypothesis valid for Turkey?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(8), pages 499-504.
- repec:taf:applec:v:48:y:2016:i:42:p:4033-4041 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Eduardo Roca, 2005. "Exchange rates and stock prices interaction during good and bad times: evidence from the ASEAN4 countries," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 539-546.
- Chang, Tsangyao & Cheng, Shu-Ching & Pan, Guochen & Wu, Tsung-pao, 2013. "Does globalization affect the insurance markets? Bootstrap panel Granger causality test," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 254-260.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Mrittika Shamsuddin, 2016. "The causal interaction between financial development and human development in Bangladesh," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(14), pages 995-998, September.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- بحث کاربر:Armin.ashoury in Wikipedia Persian ne '')
- ARCH in Wikipedia Vietnamese ne '')
- واریانس ناهمسانی شرطی اتورگرسیو in Wikipedia Persian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:12:y:2005:i:7:p:411-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.