Fisher hypothesis: UK evidence over a century
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, Martin D D & Lewis, Karen K, 1995.
" Do Expected Shifts in Inflation Affect Estimates of the Long-Run Fisher Relation?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 225-253, March.
- Martin D.D. Evans & Karen K. Lewis, 1993. "Do Expected Shifts in Inflation Affect Estimates of the Long-Run Fisher Relation?," Working Papers 93-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Crowder, William J & Hoffman, Dennis L, 1996. "The Long-Run Relationship between Nominal Interest Rates and Inflation: The Fisher Equation Revisited," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 102-118, February.
- Dolado, Juan J & Jenkinson, Tim & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1990. " Cointegration and Unit Roots," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 249-273.
- Michael Rockinger & Brigitte Granville, 1997. "Testing the Fisher Relation: the Russian Case," Working Papers hal-00601590, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Hjalmarsson & Pär Österholm, 2010.
"Testing for cointegration using the Johansen methodology when variables are near-integrated: size distortions and partial remedies,"
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 51-76, August.
- Erik Hjalmarsson & Par Osterholm, 2007. "Testing for cointegration using the Johansen methodology when variables are near-integrated," International Finance Discussion Papers 915, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pär Österholm & Erik Hjalmarsson, 2007. "Testing for Cointegration Using the Johansen Methodology when Variables are Near-Integrated," IMF Working Papers 07/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Bosupeng, Mpho & Biza-Khupe, Simangaliso, 2015. "The Impact of Money Supply Volatility on the Fisher Effect –A Botswana Empirical Perspective," MPRA Paper 77920, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Bosupeng, Mpho, 2015. "The Fisher Effect Using Differences in The Deterministic Term," MPRA Paper 77921, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Ling, Tai-Hu & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Syed Khalid Wafa, Syed Azizi Wafa, 2007. "Fisher hypothesis: East Asian evidence from panel unit root tests," MPRA Paper 5432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burcu Kiran, 2013. "A fractional cointegration analysis of Fisher hypothesis: evidence from Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 1077-1084, February.
- Burak Güriş & Yaşar Yaşgül, 2015. "Does the Fisher hypothesis hold for the G7 countries? Evidence from ADL threshold cointegration test," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(6), pages 2549-2557, November.
- Nurazilah Zainal & Annuar Md Nassir & Mohamed Hisham Yahya, 2014. "Fisher Effect: Evidence From Money Market in Malaysia," Journal of Social Science Studies, Macrothink Institute, vol. 1(2), pages 112-124, July.
- Takayasu Ito, 2009. "Fisher Hypothesis in Japan: Analysis of Long-term Interest Rates under Different Monetary Policy Regimes," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7), pages 1019-1035, July.
- Yuki Toyoshima & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2011. "Panel cointegration analysis of the Fisher effect: Evidence from the US, the UK, and Japan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2674-2682.
- Mohammed Saiful ISLAM & Mohammad Hasmat ALI, 2012. "Taylor Principle Supplements the Fisher Effect: Empirical Investigation under the US Context," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(1), pages 189-203, June.
- Bosupeng, Mpho, 2016. "On The Fisher Effect: A Review," MPRA Paper 77916, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Ling, Tai-Hu & Venus, Khim-Sen Liew & Syed Khalid Wafa, Syed Azizi Wafa, 2008. "Does Fisher hypothesis hold for the East Asian Economies? an application of panel unit root tests," MPRA Paper 21601, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:11:y:2004:i:2:p:87-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.