Housing prices and macroeconomic factors in Greece: prospects within the EMU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- N. Apergis & A. Rezitis, 2003. "Housing prices and macroeconomic factors in Greece: prospects within the EMU," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(9), pages 561-565.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manchester, Joyce, 1987. "Inflation and housing demand: A new perspective," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 105-125, January.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 1997. "Booms and Busts in the UK Housing Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1701-1727, November.
- Maclennan, Duncan & Muellbauer, John & Stephens, Mark, 1998.
"Asymmetries in Housing and Financial Market Institutions and EMU,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 54-80, Autumn.
- Maclennan, Duncan & Muellbauer, John & Stephens, Mark, 1999. "Asymmetries in Housing and Financial Market Institutions and EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 2062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schwab, Robert M., 1983. "Real and nominal interest rates and the demand for housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 181-195, March.
- Harris, Jack C, 1989. "The Effect of Real Rates of Interest on Housing Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 47-60, February.
- Muellbauer, John, 1992. "Anglo-German differences in housing market dynamics : The role of institutions and macro economic policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 539-548, April.
- Baffoe-Bonnie, John, 1998. "The Dynamic Impact of Macroeconomic Aggregates on Housing Prices and Stock of Houses: A National and Regional Analysis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 179-197, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Kenneth K. Chow & Matthew S. Yiu, 2017.
"Effects of capital flow on the equity and housing markets in Hong Kong,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 332-349, August.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Kenneth K. Chow & Matthew S. Yiu, 2017. "Effects of Capital Flow on the Equity and Housing Markets in Hong Kong," Working Papers 012017, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Huseyin Karamelikli, 2016. "Linear and nonlinear dynamics of housing price in Turkey," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 46.
- Tafirenyika Sunde & Paul-Francois Muzindutsi, 2017.
"Determinants of house prices and new construction activity: An empirical investigation of the Namibian housing market,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 51(3), pages 389-407, July-Sept.
- Sunde, Tafirenyika & Muzindutsi, Paul-Francois, 2016. "Determinants of House Prices and New Construction Activity: An Empirical Investigation of the Namibian Housing Market," MPRA Paper 86582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petros Sivitanides, 2015. "Macroeconomic Influences on Cyprus House Prices: 2006Q1- 2014Q2," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 9(1), pages 3-22, June.
- Todd H. Kuethe & Valerien Pede, 2009. "Regional Housing Price Cycles: A Spatio-Temporal Analysis Using Us State Level," Working Papers 09-04, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- T. Thanh-Binh Nguyen & Kuan-Min Wang, 2010. "Causality between housing returns, inflation and economic growth with endogenous breaks," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 95-115.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2017:i:215:p:81-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ire:issued:v:21:n:01:2018:p:71-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuan-Min, Wang & Yuan-Ming, Lee & T.T.Binh, Nguyen, 2008. "Asymmetric Inflation Hedge of Housing Return: A Non-linear Vector Error Correction Approach," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 65-82.
- Kuethe, Todd H. & Pede, Valerien O., 2009. "Regional Housing Price Cycles: A Spatio-Temporal Analysis Using Us State Level Data," Working papers 47596, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:10:y:2003:i:12:p:799-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.