Challenges of enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementation in agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeanne W. Ross & Michael R. Vitale, 2000. "The ERP Revolution: Surviving vs. Thriving," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 233-241, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Placide Poba-Nzaou & Sylvestre Uwizeyemungu & Louis Raymond & Guy Paré, 2014. "Motivations underlying the adoption of ERP systems in healthcare organizations: Insights from online stories," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 591-605, September.
- Jun Tian & Kanliang Wang & Yan Chen & Björn Johansson, 2010. "From IT deployment capabilities to competitive advantage: An exploratory study in China," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 239-255, July.
- Ghassan Beydoun & Babak Abedin & José M. Merigó & Melanie Vera, 2019. "Twenty Years of Information Systems Frontiers," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 485-494, April.
- Nicolaou, A. & Bhattacharya, S., 2008. "Sustainability of ERPS performance outcomes: The role of post-implementation review quality," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-60.
- Yogesh K. Dwivedi & Banita Lal & Navonil Mustafee & Michael D. Williams, 2009. "Profiling a decade of Information Systems Frontiers’ research," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 87-102, March.
More about this item
KeywordsERP systems; agriculture; digital agriculture; resource monitoring; business activity planning;
All these keywords.
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssi:jouesi:v:7:y:2020:i:3:p:1847-1857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Manuela Tvaronaviciene (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.