Wage and employment effects in the EU of international trade with the emerging economies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 139 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan E. Haskel & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2000.
"Have Falling Tariffs and Transportation Costs Raised U.S. Wage Inequality?,"
NBER Working Papers
7539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan E. Haskel & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2003. "Have Falling Tariffs and Transportation Costs Raised US Wage Inequality?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 630-650, 09.
- Morrison, Catherine J, 1988. "Quasi-Fixed Inputs in U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing: A Generalized Leontief Restricted Cost Function Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 275-87, May.
- Michel Dumont & Glenn Rayp & Olivier Thas & Peter Willemé, 2005.
"Correcting Standard Errors in Two-stage Estimation Procedures with Generated Regressands,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(3), pages 421-433, 06.
- M. Dumont & G. Rayp & P. Willemé & O. Thas, 2003. "Correcting Standard Errors in Two-Stage Estimation Procedures with Generated Regressands," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/172, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Richard A. Brecher, 1974. "Minimum Wage Rates and the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(1), pages 98-116.
- Greenaway, David & Hine, Robert C. & Wright, Peter, 1999. "An empirical assessment of the impact of trade on employment in the United Kingdom," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 485-500, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:139:y:2003:i:2:p:248-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.