Comparative home-market advantage: An empirical analysis of British and American exports
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 139 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harrigan, James, 1994. "Scale Economies and the Volume of Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(2), pages 321-28, May.
- Federico Trionfetti, 2001. "Using home-biased demand to test trade theories," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 404-426, September.
- Leamer, E. & Levingsohn, J., 1994.
"International Trade Theory: The Evidence,"
368, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Donald R. Davis, 1997.
"The Home Market, Trade and Industrial Structure,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1800, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Davis, D.R., 1997. "The Home Market, Trade, and Industrial Structure," Papers 597, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Donald R. Davis, 1997. "The Home Market, Trade, and Industrial Structure," NBER Working Papers 6076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis, 1997. "The home market, trade, and industrial structure," Staff Reports 35, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Brülhart, Marius & Trionfetti, Federico, 1998.
"Industrial Specialisation and Public Procurement: Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
Economics Technical Papers
983, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Brülhart, Marius & Trionfetti, Federico, 2001. "Industrial Specialisation and Public Procurement: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 106-127.
- Brülhart, Marius & Trionfetti, Federico, 2005.
"A Test of Trade Theories when Expenditure is Home Biased,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brülhart, Marius & Trionfetti, Federico, 2009. "A test of trade theories when expenditure is home biased," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 830-845, October.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Federico TRIONFETTI, 2001. "A Test of Trade Theories when Expenditure is Home Biased," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 01.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Davis, Donald R. & Weinstein, David E., 2003. "Market access, economic geography and comparative advantage: an empirical test," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Frenkel, Jacob A, 1971. "On Domestic Demand and Ability to Export," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 668-72, May-June.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1984. "Testing trade theories and predicting trade flows," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 467-517 Elsevier.
- Keith Head & John Ries, 2001. "Increasing Returns versus National Product Differentiation as an Explanation for the Pattern of U.S.-Canada Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 858-876, September.
- Weder, Rolf, 1995. "Linking Absolute and Comparative Advantage to Intra-industry Trade Theory," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 342-54, October.
- Marius Brülhart & Federico Trionfetti, 2009. "A test of trade theories when expenditure is home biased," Working Papers halshs-00366530, HAL.
- Rudolf Loertscher & Frank Wolter, 1980. "Determinants of intra-industry trade: Among countries and across industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 280-293, June.
- Hsu, Robert C, 1972. "Changing Domestic Demand and Ability to Export," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(1), pages 198-202, Jan.-Feb..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:139:y:2003:i:2:p:220-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.